Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Title's gonna be "A Great Game"

So, have you had a great game?  Or a funny thought?  Or both at the same time?  Well, I have. So, do you want to again? I asked you; it's your turn. Yeah!!!  So, what do you want to do today?  Add comments about what you want to do today. I may add a picture, add more to this post and then it will be posted.  Or maybe the other way around. So do you want to play a game tomorrow?  Or is it regular work all the time?  Or do you mostly spend time playing with children?

So I'll say bye bye today and tomorrow.  AS I leave you I will add a picture. But please do not say bye in your comment. Only at the end. And at the start. Bye bye I'm adding a picture. So too good.

4 comments:

  1. I love to play games, Foona. Only my family doesn't like toplay games with me. They say they are too busy. Tomorrow I will play my favorite game - scrapbooking. It's fun and helps me relax. Bye!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. There are going to be new things coming soon. But I want to tell you about the coming soon fashing fashion show. Only. First, I'll have to tell you that it's only coming real soon. So it will have to wait until tomorrow and the next day after tomorrow. But I will post it up to two days. Now I would like to tell you. The post will be called fashing fashion stories. Can you please write that down? Mom will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glasses! They match your princess dress.

    ReplyDelete