Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Funny Sleepover Thought


Tonight at my sleepover with my big sister Rachelle, which I am 5 and won't tell you I'm 6 or any other age, well...I think that I'm going to do it tonight which I am 5 so I won't tell you any other age. Which at least I can't think of any other age to have a sleepover with my big sister Rachelle. Which I did tell you that she's a big sister - mine of course...But I see that this vava could be today's nice blog blog cause I know that today is fly a kite day again. Izzy. Cause I know that today ugh guy guy guy guy. Sa la! Goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun night! Maybe you can sleep over at our house soon! Talk to you later! Love you

    Ferrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would pick it up...thanks for the comment Ferrin!

    ReplyDelete