Monday, June 8, 2009

My Blogspot Story


My Blogspot Story

Once upon a time, well I mean at my Blogspot, it was fly a kite day. When I was two. I mean three. But I didn't have any kite to fly. But I wanted a kite to fly because I love to fly kites. And I don't want to miss any fly a kite day because I love flying kites. And if it's not too windy, funnies will start jumping on banana peels, which means I need to start flying a kite on fly a kite day. Which is always Saturday too. Because I know all about fly a kite day. Blah, blah. At least you know aozha.

The End

3 comments:

  1. I don't see any kites. Just a HUGE pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are nutty. Nutty as, well, a nut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes... no sense! Of course it should be a watermelon, nothing else!

    ReplyDelete